Rules and Regulations
1. Driver’s License or Valid State I.D. required upon request. (Additionally, if under 18 years of age, proof of age required upon request)
2. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
3. Life jackets provided for all passengers.
4. Must remain in boat or hydro-bike at all times.
5. No swimming allowed.
6. Rental equipment must be returned to launch site by renters.
7. No bumping of boats or hydro-bikes, no splashing.
8. Rental to children ages 16-17 years of age without parental consent at discretion of staff. children under 16 years of age must have parental consent to rent equipment.
9. Staff has the right to refuse rental.
Juneau Park Paddleboats – Rules and Regulations
10. Minimum age is at least one years old..
11. Additional rider responsibility rules included in waiver and liability rental form.
Click Here to view the Juneau Park Paddleboat Liability and Waiver Form (.pdf).
General Note: Failure to abide by all rider responsibility rules may result in injury to yourself and others.